The Translation and Localization Conference 2016
It’s our great pleasure to invite you to the fifth Translation and Localization Conference which will take place on 11-12 March 2016 in Warsaw. Remember last year? Encouraged by the feedback received in previous years, we planned an even wider array of English-language presentations, networking opportunities and panel debates. Concentrating on translation and localization in a wider context, this year’s conference theme is “Why translate?”.
We’re aiming to cover the practical aspects of many topics, underlining the importance of advice and solutions shared by industry experts. We’re currently accepting proposals until 15 September 2015.
- > Over 40 presentations, workshops and debates on “Experts at Work”
- > A unique opportunity to meet with LSPs, translators and end clients
- > An interesting location with an intense culture-related program
- > The chance to network with clients, suppliers and agencies
- > A variety of topics, from business development to terminology management